Essential Information for In-Person Services
Please be aware of the following before you sign up to attend any of our in-person services
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We ask that you only attend every other week in person, to allow for more people to attend the in-person services.
- Please book a ticket for every member of your household, including children. Only members of your household or support bubble will be allowed to be seated together.
- To enable as many people as possible to attend, please do not book tickets for both the regular in-person services and the Family Services – please book for one or the other only.
Arrival & check in
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the start of the service, so to avoid long queues please don’t arrive before then! It might take a little while for us to get everyone in safely, so thank you for your patience.
- You will be checked in on the door, and record of your attendance will be kept for 21 days for track and trace purposes.
- Our premises QR code will be visible upon entry so that you can check in via the NHS Test and Trace App. If you do not have the App, we would recommend that you download it beforehand.
- A one-way system will be in place in the church so please follow the instructions of the Welcome Team as they show you where your group should sit.
- Once checked in you will need to go straight to the auditorium and the seats you are directed to. Unfortunately we are not allowed to stop, chat and mingle with one another.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes after the service starts we may not be able to let you in.
- There will be no congregational singing or praying with people from other households, in order to adhere to government guidelines.
- When the service finishes, please wait to be directed to leave. You must exit the building and not socialise or mingle with anyone either inside or outside of the building.
- Our services will run for about an hour initially, to allow us plenty of time for ticket holders to enter and exit the building safely.
- No refreshments will be available. You may bring your own drinks, but please do not bring food to the venues.
- We will not be passing around offering buckets during the service, but their will be an available point to give as you exit the building.
Health & Hygiene
- Please wear a face covering for the duration of the service (unless you are exempt). We’ll have disposable ones available on arrival if you’ve forgotten yours.
- Please use hand sanitiser on arrival and exit (available at doors and in the auditorium).
- Please maintain social distancing and do not socialise with anyone not in your household; therefore, hugging, handshakes or any other physical contact with anyone outside your household is not permitted.
- If you (or someone in your household) start to experience any COVID-19 symptoms or receive a positive COVID-19 test result, please inform our team as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.