Essential Information for In-Person Services
Please be aware of the following before you sign up to attend any of our in-person services
CHANGES FROM 25 JULY – Please read Steve’s recent blog post
about the upcoming changes.
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To enable as many people as possible to attend, please only book tickets for the number of people attending.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend, please send us an email as soon as possible so that we can release tickets to others.
- If you haven’t booked a ticket by Sunday morning, you are free to just turn up but we may not be able to accommodate you, depending on numbers.
Arrival & check in
- You will be checked in on the door, and a record of your attendance will be kept for 21 days for track and trace purposes.
- Our premises QR code will be visible upon entry so that you can check in via the NHS Test and Trace App. If you do not have the App, we would recommend that you download it beforehand.
- A one-way system will be in place in the church so please follow the instructions of the Welcome Team as they show you where you should sit.
- Once checked in you will need to go straight to the auditorium and the seats you are directed to.
- We are encouraging people to wait until after the service to chat and mingle outdoors.
- We can now sing in worship but with masks on. While seated during the updates and sermon you can take your mask off.
- When the service finishes, please wait to be directed to leave. You must exit the building when directed to do so, but you may socialise or mingle with anyone outside of the building.
- Our services will run for about an hour.
- Refreshments may not be available. You may bring your own drinks, but please do not bring food to the venues.
- We will not be passing around offering buckets during the service, but there will be an available point to give as you exit the building.
Health & Hygiene
- Please wear a face covering (unless you are exempt) apart from during the updates and sermon. We’ll have disposable ones available on arrival if you’ve forgotten yours.
- Please use hand sanitiser on arrival and exit (available at doors and in the auditorium).
- If you (or someone in your household) start to experience any COVID-19 symptoms or receive a positive COVID-19 test result, please email us to let us know as soon as possible.